Licensed Executive Assistant to Real Estate CEO
Are you intrigued by the real estate industry, its exponential growth, and want to be part of the exciting changes in our Colorado mountain community? Are you a licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker looking to master the business and serve as an integral support team member? We are looking for an ambitious and bright new team member who wants to be part of a top producing, fast paced, 5-star review real estate team in the beautiful mountains of Summit County, Colorado.
The ideal candidate is a detail and process-oriented person who is supportive of team members, great with technology, and delivers world-class customer service. We need this key person to keep our top real estate team organized, and manage a database of active buyers.
What we expect you to bring your “A” game on:
- Managing checklists and real estate buyer and seller processes
- Communicating with leads via email and phone
- Organizing content for marketing communications
- Nurturing an extensive list of potential buyers
- Taking Buyers out for showings
- Support services for listings including pre-listing data collection
- New Construction Project inquiry management
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Summit County location required.
Apply below and let’s have a conversation to begin the journey!