4 BR + Bonus Room
Wooden Canoe @ Waterdance Home
July 19th (11 AM) – July 24th (3 PM)
August 2nd (11 AM) – August 5 (3 PM)
Anytime after August 11th (11 AM)
Welcome to Waterdance – Frisco’s Premier Neighborhood. 555 Wooden Canoe offers spacious living in a private location backing to open space, yet still close to Frisco Main Street. This 4 bedroom + bonus room, 3,576 square foot home, sits one lot away from Lake Dillon with filtered views of the water and great rental opportunity.
Wake up to beautiful views of Mount Royal and Peak One from your master bedroom. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the sunny outdoor spaces on the recently updated deck or a cozy breakfast in front of the dining room nook fireplace. A gourmet kitchen with a large island is the perfect spot for prepping meals and then enjoy your dinner outside on the patio facing the Nordic center, in the intimate dining room nook, or at the larger dining room table. So many options!
Ready to hike, bike or cross country ski? The trail is literally out your back door. Because of this secluded natural setting, you may have the occasional wildlife visitor such as a sauntering moose or a family of foxes.
At the end of the day, you can relax in your master suite and enjoy a soak in the Japanese copper tub, or a refreshing steam in your oversized walk-in shower.
Host family and friends in the private lower garden level with multiple options for sleeping and playing. A second family-game room allows multi-generational “togetherness” or separation.
Whether it’s summer, winter, or even the quieter mud seasons, being at 555 Wooden Canoe is truly living the best of all worlds!
555 Wooden Canoe – $2,050,000
Amazing Location by Lake Dillon
- New TimberTec deck and privacy screen with hog wire railingMetal grate front stairs – no shoveling required!
- Sub decking engineered to support hot tub with 220 volt electrical in place
- Dog run under southern deck
- Deck plumbed for gas (heater, grille, firepit)
- Three Phantom retractable screen doors
- Outdoor furniture included: wrought iron round table and 6 chairs, 2 wrought iron rockers, 2 wrought iron chaise lounge chairs, wicker sofa and loveseat, ottoman
Spacious Living and Dining Areas
- Interior and exterior repainted 2019.
- ADT alarm updated for complete app based remote control
- Tile slate flooring throughout
- Mendota fireplace insert (seriously this thing is so fancy it has disco lights)
- Surround sound TV, CD, AppleTV, and Blueray
- Ceiling fan with winter settings and variable speeds
Open Floorplan on Main level with two dining areas and antique rugs from India, Iran and Iraq.
Family Room on lower level with oak pool table and surround sound TV. Includes couch, 2 upholstered chairs, ottoman, 2 epiquale chairs, chess table, 1 large epiquale chair.
Recently Renovated Master Bedroom and Bath
- New hardwood floor
- Vermont casting gas fireplace with penny copper tile surround
- Ceiling fan in bedroom and bathroom
- Safe installed in closet
- 2 tiered walk in closet
- Custom ladder for attic access with additional lit storage
- Plumbed for stackable washer and dryer in closet
- Tile/slate floor in bathroom
- Oversize shower with dual heads and slate feature pebble flooring
- Steam shower with transom shower enclosure
- Copper Japanese soaking tub ($13,000 value from Diamond Spas)
- Jacobean English oak antique vanities with antique marble counters
- Bidet self cleaning toilet with remote
Large Kitchen Area with Granite Island
Updated tile backsplash in kitchen, granite counters, stainless appliances (SubZero, Dacor)
Oversized Bay Garage
- Radiant floor heating
- Water faucet in garage
- 2 floor drains
- Floor seal coating
- Iron bike stands (2 stands, capacity for 4 bikes)
- Commercial ski racks (2 installed, 1 still in box for future use)