Get to Know Me
JD, GRI, RSPS
My clients appreciate my background in law. I am a licensed attorney and practiced commercial litigation at Foley & Lardner in Chicago prior to shifting my business to real estate. While I don’t practice law anymore, I do find that I perceive issues a bit differently, especially with my background in litigation. My legal training and experience truly helps me to get deals closed the right way.
Real Estate Investor
How I Can Help You
You need a local with in depth market knowledge and experience to guide you. And that’s me!
The Summit County real estate market has experienced a surge in activity since the Covid-19 pandemic and has experienced tremendous appreciation. Because Summit County is a resort market, many new transplants have moved here to telecommute and enjoy all the amazing benefits of our mountain lifestyle.
Others don’t live here full time, and they rent their properties on a short or long term basis when they aren’t using them. I have contacts with numerous property managers (see my list) who can assist you in determining the potential rental income for your property. Mountain real estate has proven to be a great investment, and I can show you why and how to capitalize on it for yourself.
Meeting new people and helping them make their dreams come true is why I enjoy my work. I also especially LOVE the fact that I have assisted my clients in generating millions of dollars of equity in real estate since 2003. I get to connect with successful people who want to relax and enjoy the mountains with their family . . . and pass along a family legacy of memories and of course, real estate!
If this sounds like you, I look forward to meeting you and making YOUR dream of owning a mountain property a reality.
Here Is What My Clients Have To Say About Me
Sold a Condo in Copper Mountain. 5 STAR Zillow Review
Purchased a Condo in Silverthorne/Wildernest
Purchased a Duplex in Breckenridge
K.B and T.N
Purchased a Condo in Copper Mountain
Cindy and Chuck
Sold a Duplex in Silverthorne
Kevin & Carolyn Quinn
Sold a Condo in Copper Mountain
Purchased a Condo in Silverthorne
Sold a Single Family Home in Breckenridge
Purchsed a Condo in Frisco, 5 STAR Zillow Review
Purchased a Condo in Breckenridge
- To help you find or sell your dream home in the shortest amount of time.
- To put you in the strongest negotiating position possible.
- To make selling or buying real estate an enjoyable experience and to reduce surprises.
I’m an enthusiastic and positive person who loves working in a fast-paced and varied environment to help people achieve their real estate and life goals. I enjoy skiing, road cycling, tennis, golf, hiking, paddle boarding, exploring Colorado, traveling, the beach, fine wines, and cooking.
Managing Broker/Realtor : Your Castle Summit LLC, May 2011 – Current
I assist clients in making great decisions on buying and selling real estate in the resort market of Summit County Colorado. I understand and educate my clients on the unique considerations in owning a primary or second home in a resort area.
Owner/Broker/Realtor : Landmark Real Estate Group LLC, January 2004 – May 2011
Commercial Litigation Attorney : Foley & Lardner, September 1998 – April 2002
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- Top Producer, #1 in Your Castle Real Estate Companies (2019, 2020)
- Top Producer, #2 in Your Castle Real Estate Companies (2018)
- Top Producer, #3 in Your Castle Real Estate Companies (2021)
- Recipient of Legend Award 2018-2021
- Recipient of newly created Diamond Award (Highest Dollar Volume Producer) 2020
- Recipient of Your Castle Real Estate Vice Presidents Club (2016) Platinum Club (2017)
- Recipient of Your Castle Real Estate Gold Club Award (2014, 2015)
- Juris Doctorate from the University of Iowa College of Law (1997)
- Licensed Colorado Attorney
- Ninja Real Estate Agent (www.ninjaselling.com)
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Resort and Second Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Past Summit Association of Realtors Board and MLS Board Member
Serving Summit County Colorado
- Copper Mountain
I understand why you want to live and play in the mountains as a family and experience the peacefulness and adventure of a mountain community. I felt the same way almost 20 years ago and moved to Summit County with my family. It’s not always an easy move to make. You’d like to know that everything will work out for the better if you do. The problem is that there is such a strong pull to just keep life status quo.
I have made millions of dollars for my clients. Whether you are seeking the ideal investment opportunity or buying or selling a home, I bring a wealth of experience that is unmatched in Summit County, Colorado. If you’re looking for someone to simply peddle your home, then I’m not a match for your needs. But if you’re interested in an individualized approach to a residential move or seeking out the kind of back-end expertise that will gain you a foothold in the realm of investment real estate, owning a second home, or exploring dreams of development, you owe it to yourself to sit down and have a talk with me.