For people who are brand new to Summit County and are looking to get an overview of the community, I like to share my Buyer’s Guide. It’s a broad look at our communities and what makes each special.
Recently, I have met a new client who is moving here full time from out of state, with young children, but who isn’t familiar with the community.
Before we go out and spend a day looking at properties, I created the following drive maps so they could drive around all our communities, while going by the elementary schools at the same time!
Here are a couple driving maps that you may find useful to explore our community:
Driving Maps for People Looking to Explore Summit County
The map above will take you from Silverthorne to the Breckenridge Golf Course and pass by places like:
- Silverthorne Elementary School
- Raven Golf Club
- Summit Sky Ranch
- Buffalo Mountain Trailhead that lead to some of our favorite trails like Lilypad Lake and South Willowcreek Falls
- Dillon Valley Elementary School
- Dillon Marina Waterfront Park and Pavillion
- Summit Cove Elementary
- River Run Village and Keystone Resort
Driving Map to Explore From Frisco to Blue River
The map above will take you along HWY 9 starting at Breckenridge Golf Course to Blue River and then head north through Breckenridge on your way back to Frisco. It includes destinations like:
- Breckenridge Golf Club
- Upper Blue Elementary
- Breckenridge Elementary School
- The Lodge at Breckenridge – lodge, restaurant and event venue with gorgeous views of Breckenridge
- Myla Rose Saloon – a lodge, restaurant and bar with an incredible view of Quandary Mountain
- Beaver Run Resort – Breckenridge Ski Resort – and feel free to take a small detour before hand to Peak 8 and the Grand Colorado
- As you drive back north, and if you have time, take another detour onto Swan Mountain Road to wind up to Sapphire Point for one of the best photo locations in Summit County and a 1/2 mile loop hike.
- Frisco Elementary
- Whole Foods Plaza – great food and shopping spots here like Pure Kitchen, Outer Range Brewery and Epic Clothing.